Or book by phone: +49 (0)8023-810
Detached or semi-detached cottages
Built by Tannerhof founder Christian von Mengershausen the enchanting cottages with their homely atmosphere are a significant part of the Tannerhof heritage. Informally grouped across the hilly grounds above the main buildings they make very special retreats. Three of the cottages are proper hermit cabins for 1-2 persons. Two more are doubles with a room each side, each with bathroom and kitchen. Every cottage has a veranda – you couldn’t think of a better place to read a book, have a cup of tea or drink a glass of wine.
|Full board (detached cottage)||125
|Full board (semi-detached cottage)||125
Prices in € per person & night. All prices including VAT. Subject to alterations.
- Wooden cottages for 1–2 or. 1–4 persons
- Small but sweet bathrooms (shower)
- Beautiful veranda
Room prices per person and including:
- The Tannerhof three quarter board with 100% organic food: full continental breakfast buffet, lunch of salads and soup, evening four course dinner
- Saturdays luxury five course dinner
- Complimentary teas, lemon water and hot ginger water until 6.00 PM
- A wide-ranging offer of activities six days a week such as aqua fitness, cardiovascular training, Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates, guided hiking tours, nordic walking etc.
- Individual scheduling of your personalized therapy and wellness programmes
- Free WIFI in reading rooms / free LAN in Alm rooms, some Kammerl, and Tannerhof rooms (please note: no LAN or WIFI in Cabins and Lodge Towers)
- Bath robe and hot water bottle in the rooms
- Free use of all hotel facilities such as swimming pool, relaxation area, sauna, Kneipp basin, panorama workout studio with techno-gym equipment as well as the lounge with open fireplace, the light-flooded Orangery, reading room, and TV room