Or book by phone: +49 (0)8023-810
'Almzimmer' – Inspired by mountain pastures
Matured timber flooring, linen curtains, classic stoneware tiles. Our 8 spacious Almzimmer in the Alte Tann (main building) are timeless and tasteful. These rooms on the first and second floor combine the spacious attic room with the cosiness of a farmhouse parlour. The balcony alcoves are the best place to simply sit and view the mountainous landscape.
|Tannerhof full board (Almzimmer small)||125
|Tannerhof full board (Almzimmer large)||155
Prices in € per person & night. All prices including VAT. Subject to alterations.
- 25–30 square metres
- Spacious bathrooms (bathtub or shower)
- Linen curtains
- Matured timber flooring
Room prices per person and including:
- The Tannerhof three quarter board with 100% organic food: full continental breakfast buffet, lunch of salads and soup, evening four course dinner
- Saturdays luxury five course dinner
- Complimentary teas, lemon water and hot ginger water until 6.00 PM
- A wide-ranging offer of activities six days a week such as aqua fitness, cardiovascular training, Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates, guided hiking tours, nordic walking etc.
- Individual scheduling of your personalized therapy and wellness programmes
- Free WIFI in reading rooms / free LAN in Alm rooms, some Kammerl, and Tannerhof rooms (please note: no LAN or WIFI in Cabins and Lodge Towers)
- Bath robe and hot water bottle in the rooms
- Free use of all hotel facilities such as swimming pool, relaxation area, sauna, Kneipp basin, panorama workout studio with techno-gym equipment as well as the lounge with open fireplace, the light-flooded Orangery, reading room, and TV room