Or book by phone: +49 (0)8023-810
Tannerhof-Rooms meet lakes and mountains
Airy heights, sparkling blue. Neighbouring mountains and lakes are the namesakes of our 11 Tannerhof rooms. Like the Kammerl they are friendly and cosy thanks to beautiful antique farmhouse furniture. However, they are slightly larger and of more conveniance. All Tannerhof rooms have lovely views of either the Leitzach Valley, the Wendelstein peak or the village of Bayrischzell. Except for two rooms they all offer either a balcony or a terrace.
|Tannerhof full board||125
Prices in € per person & night. All prices including VAT. Subject to alterations.
- 20-25 square metres
- Enchanting refurbished bathrooms (shower)
- Partly with french beds
Room prices per person and including:
- The Tannerhof three quarter board with 100% organic food: full continental breakfast buffet, lunch of salads and soup, evening four course dinner
- Saturdays luxury five course dinner
- Complimentary teas, lemon water and hot ginger water until 6.00 PM
- A wide-ranging offer of activities six days a week such as aqua fitness, cardiovascular training, Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates, guided hiking tours, nordic walking etc.
- Individual scheduling of your personalized therapy and wellness programmes
- Free WIFI in reading rooms / free LAN in Alm rooms, some Kammerl, and Tannerhof rooms (please note: no LAN or WIFI in Cabins and Lodge Towers)
- Bath robe and hot water bottle in the rooms
- Free use of all hotel facilities such as swimming pool, relaxation area, sauna, Kneipp basin, panorama workout studio with techno-gym equipment as well as the lounge with open fireplace, the light-flooded Orangery, reading room, and TV room