Lufthütte [Luft=air|airy | Hütte=cabin]
Constructed 1905, from pure & simple to gracious & modest
15 – 22 m² | hillside
These cabins are an essential part of the Tannerhof heritage, built by founder Christian von Mengershausen. They casually lie along the hillside above the main buildings and make for very unique little retreats. They have nothing to do with the modish and ostentatious alpine chalets.
|Prices in € per person per night incl. fullboard & much more
||Double 155 - 205
||Single 205 - 255
||Double 150 - 200
||Single 200 - 250
- A max. 5 minute walk from the main buildings
- 2 single cabins for 1 person
- 1 single cabin with queen size bed for max. 2 persons
- 1 double cabin with 2 rooms, seperately bookable, joint porch/joint entrance [each room has 2 single beds 90 x 200cm]
- 1 double cabin with 2 rooms, seperately bookable, joint porch/seperate entrances [each room has a queen size bed]
- Small bathroom in each cabin/room
- Tannerhof full board with the chosen diet [gourmet | low carb | fasting].
- The Tannerhof Spa incl. indoor swimming pool, sauna, Kneipp basin, panorama gym with Technogym® machines.
- Daily relaxation or workout programme 6 days/week offering at least 4 cool choices of i.e. aqua fitness, cardiovascular training, Feldenkrais, Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates, guided hikes, nordic walking – to mention but a few.
- Free use of the complete Tannerhof premises indoors and outdoors such as the salon with the open fireplace, the orangerie, reading room, the multipurpose hall and the art studio or the chill-out deck in the woods, the old lime tree swing, the lawns. Priceless joy watching our runner ducks, chicken, horses and cows… Or viewing our arts collection indoors and outdoors.
- WiFi in the rooms of Alte Tann, Neue Tann and Baumallee [sorry, no WiFi in the Chalet Towers or Cottages].
- Bathrobes and hot water bottles in the rooms.
- Room rate depends on category, diet and duration of accomodation.
All prices including VAT. Subject to alterations.